Classic 90s big beats and chemical breaks spliced with the best bits from Pulp Fiction. Zed’s dead, baby. Zed’s dead.
This was another case of being well into this film in the 90s and it therefore requiring a mix! This part is heavy on the The Chemical Brothers and Prodigy. It's a vinyl mix with the dialogue and samples played live from a VCR and mixer. Recorded to and ripped from tape.
Part 1 of a 2 part mix. Get Fictionismz [part 2]
- PROPELLERHEADS: Cominagetcha! (Wall Of Sound)
- THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS: Electrobank – part 1 (Virgin)
- THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS: Electrobank – part 2 (Virgin)
- PRODIGY: Smack My Bitch Up (XL Recordings)
- PRODIGY: Climbatize (XL Recordings)
- PRODIGY: Skyliner (XL Recordings)
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Lifeforms (Virgin)
- THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS: Setting Sun (live) (Virgin)
- THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS: Fuck Up Beats (Virgin)
- FATBOY SLIM: Give The Po Man A Break (Skint)
- THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS: Dig Your Own Hole (Virgin)
- END OF PART ONE…