Apocalypse Now told across quality 90s electronica and ambient classics. I love the smell of chill out in the morning.
Having got right into this movie in the 90s, it needed a mix - so much choice dialogue to use! This mix is heavy on the FSOL. It's a vinyl mix with the dialogue and samples played live from a VCR and mixer. Recorded to and ripped from tape.
Part 2 of a 2 part mix. Get The Horror [part 1]
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Cascade (Virgin)
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Ill Flower (Virgin)
- KILLING JOKE: Requiem (A Floating Leaf Always Reaches The Sea) – dub mix (Virgin)
- BRIAN ENO: An Ending (Ascent) (EG Records)
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Vertical Pig (Virgin)
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Everyone In The World Is Doing Something Without Me(Virgin)
- BEAUMONT HANNANT: Morphous (GPR)
- FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON: Little Brother (Virgin)
- E:MT: Generator 0072 (T:ME)
- THE HORROR